Monday, October 27, 2008

Thoughts on weather changes

Dear Changing Seasons,
You are very pretty. I am particularly fond of the way you change the trees to pretty fall colours. Your cooler temps allow me to break out my new fall sweaters and finally feel relief from the summer humidity.
However, I am not a fan with the way that you playing with the barometric meter in my head. I am sure if you knew the migraines you were giving me, you wouldn't be putting me in this position. Right? I am sure that if you knew, the whole hospital trip that I had to endure last week could have been avoided.
I have hesitated saying anything, knowing that it isn't all about me. However, I can no longer ignore the ramifications this is having in my scholastic endeavours. If things don't change, I fear I will begin cursing you every time I see a changing tree, knowing a migraine could be lurking around the corner
Let's not let this change the rest of our relationship. Please just stop changing so much and we will be great.
Thank so much
Sincerely
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger