Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well this has been a long time coming...

And so I have broken down.
I have been encouraged by many of my friend's to start a blog, several times. Now whether that is because they would read my blog, or if it was a hope that I would vent more of my feelings here and less to them, who knows? (man, I hope it is because I would write a half decent blog... not the second option)
And so here I go. I am pretty excited about this. I have always been a writer and have stopped writing... well that is if you don't count my countless essays. Writing was always a passion, something that helped me gain clarity, charging me up. Okay, okay, it was also a means of living out my over-active imagination and hopeless romantic nature. And I have missed it. And so, I guess this is my first step back into the realm of writing.
Here's hoping this all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger