Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Black and Bling



Oh what a night. It was an epic success. As you will see from some of the pics I post, that everyone got in the spirit.
I had a very funny experience whilst at this party: I had the experience of someone else wearing the same shirt as me. Now I always claimed that it wouldn't bother me in the least. I was so wrong. The other girl with the same great fashion sense walked in and I nearly died! I literally cringed. Thank goodness I was there first and fully established at that point. (I may have also taken pride in being told that I wore the shirt better! I am so horrbile, I know!) Besides that wee little snaffu, things were great. A wonderful night of hanging out with friends and dancing. Really it was just what I needed after a stressful couple weeks.
The pictures are from L-R~ Me and the Birthday girl (wearing a Bedazzled sweater), and the next two are shots of my awesome friends and I at the dance party in the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger