Friday, January 30, 2009

Blast from the past

So in one of those chance meetings that seems to only happen in Toronto, I ran into the guy that I had a MASSIVE crush on in first year.
It happened yesterday whilest riding the subway home. Out of the blue there he was, first year hottie and I was feeling those butterflies again. It was like a wormhole opened up and suddenly I was back standing outside our Totalitarianism class. And it looked like the excitement was not just one way. He seemed genuinely surprised and glad to see me. It felt pretty freakin' great!
It is so funny that after 6 years, 6 freakin' years, that I could still feel like that. Or maybe I mean that I could easily fall back into that. I guess as much as some things change, some don't.
We had a nice little chat and he told me to message him and we should grab a coffee. First year Me is still smiling from ear to ear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger