Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Everything's Coming Up Millhouse!!

Today was one of those red-letter days. In a good way.
So after a very uncomfortably squishey ride to school on the TTC (like I was squished so close to the guy next to me that I thought his viberating cellphone was mine), I got to school and had a wonderful day catching up with friends, balanced with a good amount of work. You know, just enough to make you feel like you had a productive day.
And then, I had to facilitate our class discussions tonight and it went really well. I got some really good feedback and I am glad that I could step up and do that for my friend who is currently ill and was supposed to be it tonight.
Also, I got a great reference letter from a professor and now my internship papers are totally done. Talk about a lot of pressure coming off my shoulders. Now I just have to wait for my interview and the final decision... in April.
And the best of all: OSAP CAME TODAY!!! There is a God! (I know, I know, I should already be sure of that. But let's be honest, OSAP really did play a number on me and I thought that no merciful God would let that happen. ha ha) I am so glad that now I can afford all of the following: Norton Anti-virus, Printer ink, groceries, and perhaps some new running pants!
There were also other little things that when added to the above list made a great day. I just feel really good about today! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger