Thursday, February 12, 2009

stupid freakin' migraines!

So in the spirit of honesty, I may or may not be stoned.
I have been dodging a migraine for days now. Between the gong show that has been my life the past couple weeks, school work and prepping for this conference that starts on Saturday.... I knew it was coming. But somehow I was crazy enough to think I could allude it.
And so this morning, after having a wonderful night last night with the ladies, I woke up in so much pain that I nearly puked. Luckily one of my friend's crashed here and was the best ever and went and got my migraine meds, in the pouring rain. I have the best friends. I think I should get her a present to say thanks. She really did take care of me.
Why oh why after nearly two months of not having migraines do they return? It's like casting Paris Hilton in a movie... no one wants to see her, and yet people keep casting her. Why oh why!
Any who, I am going to head back to bed. I only woke up to get something to eat. My meds give me mad munchies. I am off to try and slumber away my medicated stupor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger