Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lesson of the Day: Pay Up and get a non-annoying ringer

ARG!!!
Today's lesson of the day is brought to you by the experience of having your phone ringing constantly from 9:15 this morning. Believe it or not, but the ring that is only mildly annoying when it rings twice becomes infinately more annoying when you have to walk from College and Spadina back to your place at King and Bathurst. (and have it still ringing as I type) I am tempted to chuck it out the window right now.
Here's what happened: I was supposed to meet my friend this morning to go to a Buddhist temple this morning for our CE class. I got the time wrong and ended up being super early. So I went to get a Starbucks whilst I waited. I started to get nervous that I was waiting at the wrong place so I texted her to check. She responded and then I texted back.... and the phone died. The screen went black. I tried to toggle it, tried removing the memory card to reboot it, tried turning it off. Nothing worked. Needless to say, I started to worry a little... okay a lot. That is my only phone and my life-line.
So when my friend arrived, she thought maybe if she called it would get the phone out of its funk. So as it started ringing, I tried to desperately stop it. And that brings us up to this point. Needless to say I couldn't stop it and its been ringing since. And the best part, the Telus store doesn't open until 12. Another two freakin' hours of ringing!! I am hoping either the phone will stop or the battery will die.
Hopefully Telus will have some good news. I really hope I won't lose all my contacts and my texts messages (I have some really funny ones on my phone) but at this point I will just settle for the ringing to stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger