Saturday, November 8, 2008

getting ready for the gong show!

Tonight a whole whack load of friends from undergrad are coming to Toronto to celebrate my friend Jess's birthday. And man am I pumped. It is always good times with these guys. How knows what adventures we can get into.
I am also hosting the post-bar slumber party, which is tres exciting! I have spent the day thus far fine-tuning the cleaning that I did earlier this week. p to the s, Toronto is the dustiest city EVER!
Now I shall turn the clean up process on myself. I always amazed the amount of time that it takes me to get ready. (Not that it even really gets me anywhere... besides a nice little boost in my confidence) I think I am going to head to Winner's and see if there is anything cute for me to wear out tonight. It feels like a new outfit kind of night.
I will report back on my hunt for something cute.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger