Monday, November 10, 2008

weekend update






okay, I know it is Monday. But for me, the week doesn't start till Tuesday, so it makes perfect sense that I would be doing my weekend update now.
Well my trip to Winners was a wonderful success. Two new shirts for pretty cheap! I was excited. I do loves me some Winners.
The real fun however was Jess's birthday celebration on Saturday night. Man, it was a good time. Lots of friends from undergrad came to town to help celebrate our dear Kimball. She and Jenn crashed here post-bar and it was just like old times. Gotta love the lazy Sundays when you wake up and veg. I fear those Sundays are drawing to a close for me. Sigh, I suppose the minister should show up... dang what have I got myself into?
We had so much fun, even though the bar played craptacular music. Even though I got 3/4 of a beer dumped on my lap. Even though, I should not be allowed to text message when I have... embidded any alcohol (sorry to my poor friend to who recieved all those texts... opps). Even though it took us an hour to get home... stupid Toronto and your lack of cabs.
You know a night is going to be solid when the conversation starts with the American election (specifically bashing stupid Palin), moves to Dave Matthews and closes with a good ol' fashion seperation of the guys in the tv room and the ladies in the kitchen. wait, that sounds sexist... it really isn't. the kitchen was just bigger and didn't have guys talking about hockey.
So Saturday was epic, and Sunday ws low-key. Nothing like a Roswell marathon with Tiff to help you recover.
I seriously have the best friends! They make my life so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger